Summer is coming to an end and that means that winter is just around the corner. If you have a summer cruiser or maybe just a vehicle that you need stored over the winter, renting self-storage space might be an option for you. Winter automobile storage in Souderton PA at TNC Self Storage can act as a home for your vehicle while cold wind is blowing and snow is falling on the ground.
Free up some parking space and extend your vehicles cosmetic life by keeping it in self-storage with us! The tips below provide a good start on getting your vehicle ready for storage.
Storage Tips For Winter Automobile Storage
- Cover all vehicle openings to avoid small animals from making a home inside your vehicle. It is important to write yourself a note in order to remember to remove objects before starting your vehicle.
- Regardless if you have a leather interior, it is important to cover your vehicle in order to avoid sun damage.
- Give your vehicle a meticulous cleaning. Dirt and grime left on for long periods of time will be extremely difficult to remove.
- It is important to remove the battery and place it on a battery tender. Doing so will ensure you have a functional battery when you return.
- In order to avoid your car from developing a stale smell, place a box of deodorizer in the front and backseats.
Winter automobile storage in Souderton PA is a breeze with TNC Self Storage. Our outdoor parking is the place to keep your car for an extended period of time. Know that your vehicle is in good hands by storing with us! TNC Self Storage has the skilled self-storage professionals to help you with all of your needs. Give us a call or rent/reserve online today!