Busy schedules for you and your family have arrived again as the back to school season has returned. How is it that our local storage in Souderton PA can help you prepare for the oncoming school year? With some additional space, all of your seasonal gear will be safe and secure until the next time you may need the items. Furthermore, our storage facility has tips that will assist you in getting you and your children ready for the new year. Make sure to check out some of the ways our local self storage units help with the back to school season.
Storage Tips For Outdoor Equipment
- Make sure you allow time to air out your tents and sleeping bags after your last adventure before storing these items.
- Arrange all your camping gear into clear storage bins, and then on the outside of the bin label the items found within.
- When it is time to put your bikes away for a few months remember these storage tips. (1) Clean the bike of all debris and dirt. (2) Lube the cables and chain. (3) Inflate both tires, thus preventing flat spots.
- Before winter sets in, there are a few steps you have to take with your lawn care items. (1) Fill the gas tank and add a fuel additive. (2) Fill the tires with air. (3) Change the oil.
- Take the opportunity of storing your kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards in our large storage units. This prevents damage to these items from severe weather.
Rent or reserve a storage unit online today! Want to learn more about our storage units and sizes, stop by our facility and speak with a store manager.
Organization For Around The House
Back to school makes coordinating everyone’s schedule and meal prepping a priority. Get organized in a hurry with some of these valuable tips found below.
- Set up a morning and bedtime schedule with an illustrated checklist for your children. This will help their daily routines.
- Create a command center that the whole family can benefit from. Post a wall calendar, weekly meal planner, chore chart, younger kids’ visual schedule, and a dry erase board for messages.
- Construct a homework station for children so they can concentrate on their school work. A trifold display board works perfect and is an easy clean up as it folds away so you can store it almost anywhere.
- Plan out and prepare your weekly meals. On Sunday you can prep part of each meal for the upcoming week, saving you time and money.
- Download apps like Here Comes the Bus and myHomework. This helps you get to the bus on time and making sure you know when your homework and other assignments are due.
Obtain more tips for organization around your house here!
TNC Self Storage is the local storage choice for you during the back to school season. Our selection of indoor and outdoor storage units can be the solution for storing your seasonal gear! Even though the fun-packed summer is over, move your valuable seasonal possessions into local storage in Souderton PA, with the facility you trust at TNC Self Storage.