August 28, 2018
Self Storage Tips for the Fall
When touring our Souderton PA storage facility, you will notice the convenience and security we offer our customers. For example, drive thru storage units large enough for parking the summer convertible, as well as self storage tips for packing the rest of your gear. Self storage units are a solution to get your business in order and spruce up your house in time for the new buyer.
Let TNC Self Storage finish your summer with the storage unit that eases you into fall.
Seasonal self storage tips to transition to fall
- Temperature controlled storage units keep your gear safe from the winter chill. We offer large and small storage units to better serve your needs.
- With our large drive thru storage units, vehicle storage over winter is easy. We even offer some that are temperature controlled!
- Plastic outdoor furniture may be faded after a season in the sun, but before you store it for winter, revitalize it with a new layer of paint.
- Minimize what you have in your closet when it comes time to move it to self storage. Whether you hang your clothes on a rack or store them in an box, be organized.
- Vinegar is a gentle, pool-toy friendly cleaner you can use to get rid of chlorine and any other dirt, without harming the toys. If you have chemicals for the pool, leave them in the original container as a way to organize.
- Mold and mildew are common when the weather fluctuates because of condensation. With moisture absorbing products like DampRid, you are less likely to have any damages.
TNC Self Storage is here when moving season is in full swing, and when your business needs extra space. Find a Souderton PA storage unit and seasonal self storage tips at TNC Self Storage.